- Baby Slings
- Pet Slings
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Apparel
- Baby Gear
- About Us
- Contact Us
Can I Use My Sling For Nursing?
Yes. Follow these instructions to breastfeed discretely using your baby sling
- After putting on your baby sling, hold baby facing your bare shoulder, sitting on your forearm
- Pull outer edge over your forearm and your baby's feet
- Gently drop your baby into the pocket. If you baby is long enough, the feet will stick out the bottom
- Guide baby's head to the same side as your bare shoulder, laying down with the curved seam following his spine.
- Lift baby with your bare arm and adjust the sling to a comfortable spot with your other arm. You may want to slide the shoulder seam further down your arm while nursing.
- With the sling pulled completely over the baby's head, you are now ready to begin nursing!